Thursday, January 03, 2008
Ciao!
Second dae of sch and i m worn out! A role of the secretary isnt an easy job lyk wad Shar had last yr.. Much much much much worse.. hai.. stressed out... Had to stay back tml... Sian sian.. gt cl mah. I gt vol 1-5 of the vampire knight le.. Gr8!! Now awaiting the 6 one.. No jogging liao. Bt in its place is another pe. oh god.. how m i gg to survive tt?! Gt a spliiting headache.. Argh... Tml is fri.. D.Gray Man!!! Oppz, i tink its the Japan's new yr or sumitnk.. So dun haf lol. Sad.. First dae of sch was gd. But todae was lyk a hundred times worse. I tink i stil gt a hundred oh one work undone! Hai.. Hope for a better dae tml. I kip thinkin tt i m in sec 1 tiz yr lol... when the announcement toks abt sec 1s, i also look up. wads the problem wif mi?? And pluz, i was too confused todae, tt i 4gt to tap in. And dun bother abt tpping out lol. I came to class a few mins late and i didnt hear the bell. The science teacher was alrdy staring class liao. So scary. Oh! my eyelids are droopin... So heavy.. I feel lyk sleepin but i hadnt eaten dinner and i m supposed to! Woo, i nid a rest. Mata ne!
Dreamscape is near..
Evelyn
|6:57 PM|