Sunday, November 11, 2007
Szia!
Damned sian lar, juz finish my English hmewrk, stil gt bao zhang bao dao, arghh!! My mum saes electricity rate is gg up, so haf to conserve energy.. Hai, so no more long hours of vids liao. Now watchin DN Angel, so funny. And much complicated to tell my bro hu wnt understand a single thing.. I left 2 mre bks to read till nxt wik and tats so little? I cn finish them by tml.. So now, i m blogginn juz bcoz of that reason. Now my mum had come to disturb... Hai.. Oh, so on Wednesday gg to sch for the farewell??? I dun wana b the onli one there for goodness sake. So warm.. And stuffy. Back to the show, i onli managed to watch till ep 6 in 2 daes, so slow.. Nt my usual pace of 10 ep a day? Ok thats alot. perhaps 6 lor. Man, gg broke liao la, spent to much gg out! Sian. No allowance?! Yuppz, thats life which stinks. Ok, my mum calling, Auf Wiedershen!
Dreamscape is near..
Evelyn
|6:00 PM|