Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Hallo...
Damned tired frm doing the geog hol hmewrk, call us to search for wad? Birth rates... I wonder if theres anytink to do wif geog lor. I tot geog is abt mountains etc??? Sian lor. I wrote abt i full page ok, rather, type 1 FULL page for the lvl descriptor qns. I doubt will gt gd marks lor, i tink i m writing 1 page of crap.. Stil gt 3 chinese haben do, 2 English or perhaps 3??? Then 1 hist... Omg, hist nid to write an official report from Raffles to the britsh gnvt i tink. I duno how lei.. I tink i m gg to flunk nxt yr's hist and geog. the Sec 2 sae very diff to do the Sec2 geog and hist. Arghh... Lyk yesterdae siao liao, read 2 bks in a dae. But gg to find the sequel... Must lor, damned nice. That geog really took alot of energy frm me, now i feel drowsy. Really la. Cnt continue D.Gray man lor. Episode 56 haben come out. So sad. Watch 12 kingdoms, cnt find ep 10. Arghh... everytink stopped halfwae. I hate to watch or do things halfwae w/o completing it. Oh ya, reading my bk now. Tot ziens.
Dreamscape is near..
Evelyn
|12:18 PM|