Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Szia!
The dae's almost over i noe.. In abt lets sae 2 hrs time?? I haf been watchin fruits basket the whole dae, Pretty cool. Ok, kawaiiii!!! Bt i dun tink i will like the ending. But the plot is fine. The bk i m readin now was damned boring, cnt even concentrate till the half of that bk! Nvrm, gg out wif Cel tml, yeah! I juz check my hmewrk list and found tt i haf done quite a handful of them alrdy. I m now waiting for the last ep i m gg to watch todae to load.. Bt nvrm la, no rush, since no sch for the 2 mthz!!! Yay! I haf been lyk watching lotsa anime tiz yr lor, i rmb last yr i wouldnt even touch it. Hai... Ppl chnge. I juz cnt gt the dumb English hmewrk doing. I finish the comprehension and there comes the summary! Arghh... Theres no end to hmewrk! piles aftr piles of them on ur head.. Hai.... Seriously, i feel tt i MUST finish the hmewrk asap. I cnt gt down n read with ease if i did nt gt my hmewrk done.. A weird trait i noe... Oh ya, almost a full page le, so tata.. Arrivederci!
Dreamscape is near..
Evelyn
|9:55 PM|