Thursday, October 18, 2007
Konichiwa!
Didnt noe i will get to post tiz damned early. Coz my bro having a e-learning todae. NO SCHOOL todae, yay! Due to the promotion and streaming exercise i tink?? Finishing New Moon soon. Ok, real soon, juz a few mre pages to go, so nice.. I was hoping to complete xxxHolic, but i m unable to do so as i haf CIP todae.. Sian. Actually dun feel lyk gg, but dunno how to turn ppl down nicely? Ugh, so sweet.. I meant the bk. So sian, so nvr post recently. Muahaahaa, my bro had hmewrk to print and complete. oh yeah... Super lame todae, i noe. Mel called early in the morn to tell mi to go to the library to hlp out for the moving nxt wik, sian.. I tot i gt to go hme straight??? Yah, but ZY tel mi that we can do tt during our free period. Which means, no games!!! It cannot be.... Cry... Shit, juz got a miss call, by. Duuno who was that? Ok, juz a note to tel myself, nvr leave anytink behind.. Sayonara!
Dreamscape is near..
Evelyn
|9:22 AM|