Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Aloha..
Chinese exam is just tommorrow!! I haben realy revised yet lol... I bet everyone is cramming for exam except mi.. So sad.. I realy dun how tuh revise mah... Yesterdae is Mid-Autumn, bt we did nt celebrate, so sad.. But then in the night, deres 2 fire engines and we tot theres a big inferno lol. But when my father went down to check, there was nthin but the 2 fire engines dere lol. Mother toungue leiix. I duno how to study?! Yesterdae, i also bored Darrel to tears wif my complaining if i m nt wrong.. So sry... Lyk my results getting worse lol... Not nice de, w/o pressure i cn study beter, wif pressure, it gt worse! So warm.. i m so afraid, that my marks wil b the worse i ever gottn, juz now the mathz mock exam, almost an die, the question so tough, the numbers so big! My god... Alritie, here i go, complaining liao, beter gt gg, b4 i complain til daybreak! Wiedershen.
Dreamscape is near..
Evelyn
|2:56 PM|