Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Szia!
So scary! I got to go to the auditi0n for cldds todae, man, i fell sho extra, i juz duno y... doesnt seem to click i tink. Erm... I duno larrrr..... We did an experiment todae on DNA.. My mum wants mi to go to her office to do my online hmewrk which i dun haf the software, the exvel, which i tot i will haf lol. Veri sian leiix, to go dere instead of being at hme where i cn rest.... And do my hols hmewrk lol. I much rather stay at hme!!! I dun wana go!!!! Ai ya, i reali hate it man... Our teacher added hmewrk to our burdened bAck... Hai... Life Sux..So many hmewrk... Teahcer thinks we r rob0tz wor... Our hols nt tt long, onli a month... Y nt 1 yr?? Then we will gt the whale of our lifes.. Wooho.. onli fantasy larhxx... No such thingy unless u gt suspended.. Wad the, life hards and sux... And morever, nvr fair! I m damned tired lol. Ran sho much... Juz fer the sake of a form, travel plans... ARGHH! I wonder hows everyone iz doing, sure are beter than mi. Gtg, finish my current hmewrk... Au revoir!
Dreamscape is near..
Evelyn
|8:40 PM|