Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Szia!
NO jogging todae! Due to the bad weather! Woohoo! Sho long nvr miss jogging le! I came up wif a simple equation of Chinese... Formula: Chinese+Literature=Chimology... Haha, correct rite? I bot 4 bks frm the library todae... It was supposed to b 2 bt i saw others n tot they might b gd n bot them lol. duno y, we lyk on a laughing spree lol, laugh frm morn till nite.... Non-st0p hehe. Yay, tml wednsedae, the early release dae! I lyk haf a gd appetite todae, duno y also... The lunch i had todae was salty.. Reali salty! VEri sian leiix, nthin to do.. JUz blogging lol. We drew lotsa lines fer mathz, which made my eyes cross lines. sho diff to draw lol. Theres music tml, yay! I luv music lessons. Man, i m hungry, coz i nvr eat tea-break... Usually i dun, bt however, as i haf said, i gt a gd appetite todae, sho veri fast hungry, i h0pe i dun gr0w fat! Gtg, watching tv... Wiedershen!
Dreamscape is near..
Evelyn
|6:22 PM|