Friday, May 11, 2007
Szia!
Finally finished the eril bk bk log. I cleared it all in a dae! YAY! I did the irony bk, Thursdae child which is sho boring at first bt gradually bcrm nicer! Phew. I gt an A fer music! So happi! I tot i wil gt B. I gt a neu teacher fer music as the former one went aboard. Bt tiz teacher used to b a cedarian. She was in volley ball. Cool! I juz bot the ingredients fer the cake baking juz now. So ma fan n i had to pay myself lol. I also bot two bubble tea... Walau, going bankrupt! Tml iz sat n i gt to watch my show! Yipee! My bag was sho damned heavy todae, duno y. It rain deers n donkeys tiz morn. Bt stopped during chinese which iz b4 jogging, so we ran... Sian sia! I read the thursdae child thruout the whole dae at sch.. So i managed to gt sum points or rather all.. Even though i duno if its correct or nt. Hehe... Maths is horrible even though i m best at tiz sub instead of the others. Hai. I haben even complete my hmewrk n here m i, blogging, so gt to pen off, sayonara!
Dreamscape is near..
Evelyn
|4:47 PM|