Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Huloo0!
So diiff the olympiad ppr, gt stuck sho long... Lyk the server siao de, sho slow... I derno y.. Haha... I did the wind chyme todae, which lyk sho damnd expensive when u buy the material.. $8.90.. Eww... Sian lar, the DNa sho diff to make, lyk wana burst.. Hehe.. Finally learnt how to play the keyb0ard le.. So tired... Feel lyk sleeping now, bt iz stil early, but my eyelids are closing... Hum... Sick lar, i stil haf hmewrk... I gt the microsoft thingy le, my father fwen installed for mi, finally. I m beat... Bt i stil wana play com.. Hehe.. Tml nid to do hmewrk, sian.. I hate hmewrk!!! I juz wana watch tv n play com, lazy bum rite? Correct.. Juz washed my tie lorhx... Juz now accompany my partner to the bus stop aftr the wind chyme thingy. I sae is the bus stop oppo the ntuc, she sae nt lei, sho we walk back, bt then she ask another person hu sae it iz the bus stop which i tell her b4.. We walk lyk sho much lorhxx. Ok, gtg, tired... Arrivederci!
Dreamscape is near..
Evelyn
|8:36 PM|