Monday, May 21, 2007
Al0ha!
So fun todae, me n my fwenz all went siao.. Haha.. I gt flowers todae, coz saturdae was our 50th anniversay... I juz gotten my hlos hmewrk. So many, juz fer a subject lol. I dun understand y!!! Ok, tml deres jogging cum pe. Which iz supposed to b fun, BT is nt, coz we r gg to run 2.4km in total and lotsa pushups and backraisers.. Diao, hu wana try?? I hope it rainz, juz rain lar.. I dun wana b tortured!! No wonder all our ex cedarians teachers are so miao tiao(slim)... They gt tortured... VEry admire them, how cn they cope wif all the torture??!! Wadeva, juz rain lol. Sian lar, nthin to do... Except hmewrk of coz..Hu wil wana do the hols hmewrk now arh?? I wouldnt wana do... Bt i wil do it ltr, i m veri teh busy fer the whole damned june hols, coz todae gt tiz, tml gt tt... ARGHH! No rest! Ok, gtg, arrivederci, oh, juz to let u noe, i m gg to do my hmewrk now which consist of 2 exam ppr and 4 revision...
Dreamscape is near..
Evelyn
|3:22 PM|