Thursday, May 03, 2007
Szia!
Almoz, I sae almoz late todae, coz my maid did nt wake up! I woke up at 6.33am... And i was supposed to go to sch at 6.30am in order nt to b late. Bt i go out at 6.49am. Bt i wasnt late! Miracle isnt it??? I tink i m gg a bit haywire now... or rather, recently... Ohh yaa, i met C todae... Cnt believe, nvr expect... My mum expects mi to "wear" a smile, sho tt unluckiness could leave mi. Wad the... Aftr all the trouble at ncc, do u tink i haf the mood to smile at everything even though i m sad? I m expectd to smile at every single thing. Tats my my call... I admit. Bt wad she tell mi to do iz completely impossible. I neu it! I dun tink she new how life works... I m angered, hurt by wad she sae. She had disappoint mi. I tried my bezt to act cheerful although i dun reali feel lyk it. Onli when i m in sch, i felt the wave of cheerfulness. Ok, done wif tt. Dun wana tok abt it. I bot chinese knots strings n it is quite ex... Finally done wif my sch chinese blog, homewrk. YAy! Gtg, gotta catch a show, au revoir!
Dreamscape is near..
Evelyn
|8:25 PM|