Thursday, May 10, 2007
Szia!
We had cultural act todae, we learnt how to make ketupat... I finally made it lol. I nvr neu tt teacher hu teach mi was my cca teacher, she knows abt i, bt i duno her. Pai seh leiix... My bag when go to sch was fine, bnt when i return, it was lyk sho damned heavy. WE watched moviie during hist0ry now. Coz no mre lessons! We watched "Helen keller" iz tt the rite spelling?? I dun tink sho, bt i derno how to spell... I did a ladybird design fer my project. I m gg shoppin tml fer my ingredients fer cake baking. ARGHH!!! I hate it! We packed bks fer the library to b sold. I gt 2 bks n it onli $1.20 fer the thick bks which r sooo cheap! I woke up sho early todae, as my bro came n call mi. He shook mi hard lol. As if i was unconsious. My mum had a bad temper recantly.. Till now lol. I met WM toae rite aftr i gt off the buz. She practically jumped on mi... Frightened... No.. S nt here todae, duno y lyk alot of ppl sick recantly. One of my fwenz also sick, bt she came to sch. woa, peh fu... gtg, readin liao... Au RevOIR!
Dreamscape is near..
Evelyn
|6:21 PM|