Sunday, May 20, 2007
Szia!
B0red todae, veri bored.. I haf been reading lots! Coz i gt nthin to do... I didnt go out wif my mum coz i dun wana go out.. Easy, coz i juz doesnt feel lyk it... Tml iz juz another boring dae wif no gd rest... And nxt wik iz gg to b the hols which my torture will start. Sian man... Now installing the microsoft office coz my com iz installed wif it.. Deres a camp on the hols which i m definitely nt gg coz it gg to happen on my birthdae.. Hu wana go lol. It onli gd fer the NYAA ppl which happens to b the Sec 2 &3. Moreva, we r gg wif the MLDDS ppl, all malays, we dere lyk onli extras... Hai, time past sho fast during wikends while so slow during weekdaes, i noe i beri lazy lar, cnt hlp it wad... Ltr no show, sho veri sian.... So warm, i wonder when it is gg to rain again?? I hope on tuesdae, where pe and jogging r together.. So i no nid to run... Veri tired de leiix.. gtg, arrivederci!
Dreamscape is near..
Evelyn
|2:39 PM|