Saturday, May 26, 2007
Hull0!
Abit sian todae, coz no show to watch le. 5pm show iz also the last ep, my 7pm show finished le... Wad the... I live in fantasy... Not reality for goodness sake, to kip the flame of my life burning, or else i would haf died long ago... I cn idle the long holz lorhxx.. I finished mre tha half of my holz hmewrk le... Yipee!!! So sian lorhxx... I juz finished reading my bk, one mre to go, n i m b0red again.. Sian lar, time passes sho slowly.. Bt i stil dun wana g0 sch yet. coz i juz gt a rest out of it n i m gg to spent it real nice.. Coz i enjoy life precisely bc0z i haf suffered... Tats y.. L0gic arh? I gg to so ipw for 2 daes onli, gr8!!!... My br0 veri irritating lorhxx..... Ju znow my father do the lite and electricity tripped, so juz on again n my br0 iz tokin at my ear to let himjm play and pushing my hand away while i punch my things in now... My mther sae tiz blog skin lo0ks better than the other one, for goodness sake, she hardly ever praise mi lol, gg to let my br0 play le, gtg, wiedershen..
Dreamscape is near..
Evelyn
|2:21 PM|