Monday, May 07, 2007
Hiie!
Y4y! Examz over!!! However, I managed to complete the ppr onli juz 3 mins b4 penz down. Nt even haf time to check my wrk. We wrote lyk 4 pgs?? I gt my thumbdrive frm WP todae. So c00l! My god... I tink i m gg to fail history. I write until lyk siao lol. Frmt he time teacher sae start, i kept writing n writing. Until 102 mins after... Which iz sho long n the sun was scorching hot... I kept rubbing off sweat. Even at nite, it was warm... Wad the i woke up at 5 n found out tt it was nt time yt, sho i slept back. I wonder how i managed to rmb everything frm wad i read... I did nt even revise yesterdae... Haha, frm Kanishka To General An Lushan... haha. I duno how, bt i wrote lotsa crap! I gt a teddy bear early in the morning! Sho pretty! Im free!!!!!!!! at last! I dun feel lyk reading todae.. Ohh ya, we had a super long reccess frm our form teacher, we were suppose to haf reading period bt she sae to let uz off... Hehe... Gtg, i haf to finish up my wrk.... Arrivederci!
Dreamscape is near..
Evelyn
|4:00 PM|