Sunday, May 27, 2007
Sz1a!
My sis broke my fav cup!!! Argh, nvrm, she gt a smack on her buttz le... A huge red one... Hehe. Ai yo, tues gt mathz olympiad comp.... Sian lar, hope i cn gt plantimun, which is sho impossible.. I stil haben touch my hmnewrk yt... Haha, coz i haf little left... Sian sian. I charging my phone now, wif the com.. Haha, clvr arh? My father fixed a com cum tv thingy for me, sho i cn watch tv at nite also.... Hahahahaha... So co0l... I haf to clean up my bedro0m which iz in a terrible mess... Tml iz my free dae, alas. I hate tues.. I dun wana go back to sch, hu wan? cn take my place... I dun mind, i feel tt my hair iz veri dry leiix... Siao lor, yesterdae, juz used the aloe vera lorhxx, stil dry, my god... I hope it will be ok soon... So sad lorhxx, so dry... the weather perhaps lorhxx.. I haf been playing com lyk so long le. yay, no jogging le, happi! no longer anymre 2.4km each wik, hooray!! Gtg, haf to bathe le, arrivederci!
Dreamscape is near..
Evelyn
|1:27 PM|