Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Halo,
I do not haf much time todae, coz the internet now ok, temporary... So i beter make use of thiz time.. Ok, sho here m i, blogging, quickly, to b precise. Its crming again. I hate it!!!! Yar, its crming... Shit. I managed to complete my mathz dumb hmewrk which iz sho damned hard to do.. Wad the.. Ltr coping wif lit, reading lorhxx, stil gt wad? Sian lar, gt such a com... Lucky now, beter, juz now ur head cn burst l0l. I hope it cn hang on till i finish typing which i tink iz possible at this rate. I onli took 40+ seconds hehe... shit... It stopped.. ok done... I hate it!! I sae tt the second time i tink... Hehe, coz i reali hate it... 3rd tyme... Oh no, it stopped again??!!! Shit! and i tink its the second tyme also... Juz now duno y, it seem to b sunny but crms a loud thunder... Scary, my sis gt the shock of her life... Lag again.. 3rd tyme le.. Ohhh o... Its here again.. Sian lar, kip lyk tt... Arghh!!!!!!!!!! ok, gg now... b4 tt dumb thingy crms again.. Wiedershen..
Dreamscape is near..
Evelyn
|12:04 PM|