Sunday, May 06, 2007
Szia!
So frustated todae, bcoz of my dumb sis! Who iz super annoying !!! I m suppose to watch tv now, bt bcoz of her, i haf to chnge channel, i couldnt stand it n so here m i, blogging. Tml iz Hist0ry n i m sho dead tired aftr readin them fer the whole dae, probably nt, onli fer quater daes. I went to the library juz now n borrow 7 bks. And are sho damned heavy. I juz finished making my neu bkmark. Man, we r gg to haf a long reccess, and it will b veri long... And it wil b our last exam! And its gg to the worse ever, bt i cnt afford to fail! Althogh i haf no confidence in gttin an A1 or A2 or perhaps even B3.. Fer the first time in exams, i m scared. Reali, afraid. I haf no confidence le. Tml will b my death dae. Coz we haf to rite 23 para in 1.45hr, which iz sho sho short fer a 23 para! I m gg to die! The least comfort i cn find iz to read, juz plainly one wrd, read. At least i gt engross in bks, rather than i thots. I tink i m gg crazy. Exams had nvr been such a pressure to mi. Nt until tiz time round, it seemd as though it worse than PSLE, which i noe wad to study fer, history iz definitely diff frm b4 n tiz is gg to b counted in my end of yr results, my god! Life stil haf to go on, no matter how u call, time waits fer no man! Ok, nor woman... Cnt contain my anxiety anymre, gg to let go, wiedershen!
Dreamscape is near..
Evelyn
|7:56 PM|