Friday, May 04, 2007
Aloha!
Exams crmin, soon!!! scared arent we? yay, todaes the last dae of wikdaes!!! Bt i haf mathz hmewrk to complete lol. We had a pop quiz todae, n it happens to b lyk quite easy?? We had a cultural activity where ppl crm to our class to teach uz on other languages. We had chinese, again! We won the thing n gt a calberry chocolate. Bt when i reach hme, it melted... argh!! I am finally done wif my chinese blog... My god, i haf to study fer history!! I hate it man... Ahhh.... Relax, tml then study... Ohh ya, early in the morn, bcoz of wad happen yesterdae, my mum asked mi to set an alarm, so i set the alarm, bt i was terribly jerked awake by it... So now, gt a slight headache. Cham... I gt 9/15 fer the recent hist0ry test.. Veri lan lehx. Nxt wik's gym iz the last, yay! I met YW, on my way back frm serangoon int. Hai... Time passes so slowly.. Y dun juz hurry up n let the exam pass??? Alreiitie, lt mi end here, arrivederci!
Dreamscape is near..
Evelyn
|3:49 PM|