Sunday, April 08, 2007
Hullo!
So sian todae, i haf been watching tv all dae long, i tink i m gg to grow fat if tiz continues. I watch tv the firz thing i did fer the morn, one after another, til juz now, until theres no show to watch. Pratically, i haf been watching tv fer the firz half of the dae. hehe. So sian wad. Do sho much cross stitch til i gt headache, sian sian. Finally finish le leiix. Add the butterflies n flowers le, now in the washing machine to b washed. Oh, bcoz the clothes stink! I wonder wad to do during hme econz lesson tml since i haf done everything i could do le?? Arghh! I wana vomit blood le. My bro is super duper extraordinary dumb.. Cnt even understand simple mathz question!!! Alriite, i m gg to catch another show ltr, i min soon coz its onli once a wik? I hate gg to sch. N tml is the dae where i haf to go back to sch n start a neu wik of torture in ncc, stupid!!! Reali doesnt wana go back to sch, i rather stay at hme n b nt pressurized by tt dumb hmewrk assesments. Man, here my bro crm again, ahh!!! REali damned irritating.. Sian. Wiedersehen!
Dreamscape is near..
Evelyn
|2:28 PM|