Sunday, April 22, 2007
Hiie!
I woke up sho late todae s i came hme fairly late yesterdae, 11.45pm. The wedding yesterdae was ok lol. We gt the wine opener as a sovenir. quite nice. I wonder y the sun is sho vright early in the morn, i was awake at 7 although i woke up at 8.30am. sian, exams crming soon, phew, lucky onli one exam. Arghh! I hate history, i onli manged two small tiny chapt frm 10 am till now. I m stil sho tired! Tml is mondae, n the starting of the blue week! Haixx.. So fast the dae has passed n its past noon le. N i gt nthin to do. My mum is lyk flaring up nowm wondeer wads the reason lol, shes alwaes lyk tt on certain time of the dae larhxx... My history onli lyk learn until half of the internal threats onli lor, so long to go. Lyk ltr gt shows to catch lol, walau i super damn hate my sism aftr eating an apple, she dun wana finsh it n throw it t mi lol. man, i super duper damn hate herr. ok lar, nthin much to do, dun wna lyk u listen to my crap le, arrivederci!
Dreamscape is near..
Evelyn
|1:28 PM|