Saturday, April 07, 2007
Aloha!
Finally done wf my t-shirt sleeve, So tiring, i haf been sewing fer lyk 3 daes? Tired n i haf pricked by the needle so many times. Sian leiiz. Oh soot! The rain is crming in, haf to close the window. I hadnt gt a chance to fisinsh reading my bk yesterdae n i m gg to make dure tt i do it todae, coz i m gg to haf lotsa free time. I watched ''A cinderlla story'' yesterdae, although it was the second time i m watching, it is stil lyk so, touching hehe. DAmned, the rain stopped. Gt to open the window again. Sianzz. Lucky tml is juz a sundae, nt a mondae, coz i m stil sho tired bcoz of tt dumb sewing which i tot wil b easy at firz bt now, excuse me, NO!! Its gg to b hard, i min life. Tests are all up... I reali hate them. Surprisingly, my mt sux while my eng which is used to b my worse subjet went up. My nxt best subject b4 was science bt it too, sux now, reali, serious. I wake up at 9.30am tiz morn n it happens to b the second record holder in my history SO tired, gtg, arrivederci!
Dreamscape is near..
Evelyn
|2:39 PM|