Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Szia!
Felt veri ill todae... Headache, Runny nose, u name it all... I wonder y i haf this sudden breakdown?? My mother lyk so angry todae, coz my maid i tink did sumtink tt gt on her nerves... Scary! I anyhow wrote a introduction on eng class coz i was feeling the illness in mi. Even my vision was somehow blurred. "Without a wink of sleep i lay awake in the total darkness. Pulling my blanket around me although it was rather humid. I feared the darkness, feared the low-lying branch on the trees, that cast eerie silhouettes on my window pane. It was onli midnight and it seemed lyk, eternity." Thats wad i wrote, stupid rite?? WE did 'chimology' in chinese class, wadeva teacher said was so diff!! I gt the letter bt however i couldnt find my ncc teacher to withdraw frm it, n todae i did nt even go fer parade, so i m quitting. Finally found one buz tt directly crm to hg point le! 109, i took it todae. I when to the library to rest after my lunch so tt i will nt feel nausea when i board te buz ltr. I broke out in cold sweat during TOP period, real cold sweat coz i was in an air con room bt i hept sweating thruout the whole thing. My fwen caught an insect n placxed it on the table. it was dead ur information... I was sittin nxt to it, n when she told mi there was an insect, i SCREAM!!! So scray wif tt body there lyk tt, eww!!! I slept juz now sho i could stay awake fer quite sum times b4 bedtime. Tml haf eng test, narrative writing, oh soot! I haf to revise le, so as nt to fail. Wiedershen!
Dreamscape is near..
Evelyn
|8:35 PM|