Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Hiie!
I haben find my wallet... *Sob..* I guess the clerk already noe mi le, when i go in, she immediately toom out the bk recording the lost stuffs, bt alwaes on her face was a little shake. Our compo test, my teacher sae tt the highest was 23/30... Arghh, i m gg to b sho low... I failed my first eng compre and first chinese situational writing. I m emphasizing on the first. Coz i dun wana noe tt i failed another tyme. Hehe. So much wrk teachers gave uz todae. Mathz, then history then lotsa mre. The drawin which i did yesterdae, i m sending it to SY to hlp my scan n print, sho i wil haf a copy of it fer myself. We did keyboard playing todae. I cnt even concentrate on both hands, the chords was sho diff. I dunno how to move my hand abt. Walau. We bot cookies todae. 1 box fer $10. Quite ex, bt when u spilt the money, it seemd quite ok. I m gg to haf a diff dae tml, a box nid to b brought to sch. Fer library. N tml has the heaviest bag. I expect to had tones of hmewrk tml coz the nxt dae iz the sports dae n deres no sch lol. we finish sch at 11.20am. Yay! Gtg, Au revoir!
Dreamscape is near..
Evelyn
|5:57 PM|