Prophecy
The light cracked the sky,
With all its might,
A storm is coming,
Troble is brewing.
Waves crashed the rocks,
Wind howling by the clock,
I must hurry,
As so written in the story.
There is was,
The prophecy was true.
The prince is the one I must save,
Through the waves, I must brave..
Storyline based on The Little Mermaid
Theres lotsa hmewrk to b done todae, bt nt hand up tml coz its sport dae... I m gg to toa payoh stadium early in the morn. So sad todae, haben find mi wallet. I hate the ncc teachers they r sho reluctant to let mi go, i broke down tt time when i was toking to them, as u noe, i wasnt feelin well lol. She kept harping on y i should stay n all the crap. She sae tt i wil be exempted frm pt bt i reali dun wana continue, I reali dun wan! They called my father twice todae bcoz of tiz. At first, MC called to sae if i could continue however my father sae no to it. Nxt it was ML. She sae tt if i wish fer a transfer or wadeva crap, i must gt a doctor letter n trust mi, i m nt gg to. She sae it is a must. My father then told her tt his letter iz mre important n wadeva reasons, he has the right to take mi out. If she disapproves or anytink, he wil sue her with a lawyers letter. Sho scary. plz, dun ever breathe a word out to anyone abt tiz. Gtg. Dinner time. Wiedershen.
Dreamscape is near..
Evelyn
|7:16 PM|
Music
Drawing or juz say Doodling
Anime:
Manga!!
Vampire Knight
Reading
Daydream
Angelina
Amirah
Celine
Chrysillia
Darrel
Dini
Huan Yi
Jamie
Jasmine
Jie Ying
Joelance
Joni
Joy
Kai Xian
Ke Xin
Kimberly
Kuan Ting
Mabel
Melvin
Priscillia
Rachel
Sharianty
Shen Hao
Vicki
Victor
Wan Ying
Wen Min
Xin Yi
Yen Yi
Yui Wei
2006 Bloggie
WRETCH blog