Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Szia!
Arghh, I haf had a hard time polishing my shoes which in fact did nt even shine even after i polish it, my fwenz's all r shining except mine!!! I hate it!!! I polish tat dumb shoe fer 30 mins le, bt it stil does nt shine!!! Todae's pt was nt as tiring as lazt wik, duno y.. We did an O-lvl eng ppr todae fer our lesson, i complete in abt 10mins leh, I did up my handbk on wrote a poem since i m learning poetry tiz term n decorated my bk, so much free time to spare... The duration of tat ppr is 1 hr 40 mins, i wonder y!!! Scary! Our science teacher is gg to ignore uz tiz wik n damned, we r gg to lose out 2 chapters!!!! ARGHH! I hope shes nt really gg to ignore uz, i realli dun hope to b ignored!!! Sian leh, although it rained heavily todae during abt lunch time bt juz abt to start pt, it started to ease off and gradually, wad left was juz streaks of sunlight. I juz alter my skirt to knee length. So sian, n gt my name tag yesterdae. It wrote "M B Ng" Walau, lyk Megabytes!!!! AHHH!!!! Oh well, heard tat we may b gg to mis jogging on fridae due to the affirmation ceremony fer uz, privates. So yay! We watched 梁祝 (The Butterfly Lovers) todae, so sad yt so touching... Its alwaes hard to sae gdby! Cut the crap juz ends wif Au revoir!
Dreamscape is near..
Evelyn
|8:52 PM|