Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Aloha,
Indeed, my wizh is fulfilled. It rained.. Bt onli a slight drizzle, so we ran, as usual.. Sianz.. Went to do library duty todae. WE sort out one whole shelve of chinese bks, hard... Bt so funi, we brought out to many bks n theres stil alot to shelve.. Hehe, theres stil a lot left.. ARGHH!!! Gg fer cip on nxt fridae, tiz fridae, sure damn cnt, coz gt ipw. We had finished our tezts, yipee!!! No mre tests fer the wik. At sel class todae, our teacher taught uz how to anger ppl when they r scolding uz, u either smile at them or sae 'sum mre' and smile, the person would gt fed up, haha.. Nice trick!! I saw the tsubasa comic at the shop, bt nt tat nice lorhxx, the one on tv beter.We received a story bk frm our teacher or rather, we bot them. I gt the one i dun lyk bt i wana gt the one i lyk the lazt, coz then i might b able to kip the bk, cunning arh? Hehe. I haf a dumb headache todae, arghh!!! I haf to rest now, lest my headache becrms worse, gtg, addio!
Dreamscape is near..
Evelyn
|6:23 PM|