Thursday, March 29, 2007
Halo!
Lyk mad lorhxx. Juz now @ library meetin, we, meaning sec 1s, make a twist of the story of Rapunzal, A mad teizt, reali... We almozt laughed our heads off.. Sian, the dumb shoes juz dun wana shine, ARGHH!!! Yesterdae til now leh. Tml is affirmation ceremony, which actually is my free dae, bt no choice lorhxx... Poetry is fun todae. I did nt write anytink when my teachers asked mi to write hus the troublemakers in class. She was sho furious lor, so fed up. Scary.. Lyk gg to b sick le, runny nose n cough!! ARGHH!!! Made my nose so itchy... Unbearable I tink i m the onli gurl frm hgp to b in ncc, no one else i noe is in leh. We r gg to haf an olympiad competition in somewhere in the june hols, i dun wana go back to sch, it is sian one leh. I wonder wad sometink is gg to crop up, since my left eye twitched for the whole dae since yesterdae. Leave it to fate lor, no one noes. Gtg, c ya, sayonara!
Dreamscape is near..
Evelyn
|6:54 PM|