Monday, March 12, 2007
Aloha,
Firz dae of hols!!! Yay, bt the fun b endin even b4 we even noe it.. Sianz. I hate my sis n bro! they r damned stupid irritatin, i juz kana being scolded bcoz of the dumb fellaz. They took my stuff and ran away.. And my sis hit mi, or my glasses lorh, i gt sho fed up tat i almoz wana lyk blow?? I finish up the dumb chinese bk review in my anger, kinda lyk a gd thing eh?? Cancelled my ipw thing coz the person ic is nt around, sho lucky rite? No lorhx, coz i had to do it on fridae which is suppossed to b my dae free, ok, lazt dae, to b precise.Stil gt the history ntes haben write onli, tats my lazt hmewrk le!! Yay!! Bt duno y my hp charger lyk sumtink go wrong, cnt charged.. Cham.. WAd m i gottsa do??!! The battery wil b flat soon sia.. For goodness sake, i dun wana go to sch so soon, wednesdae nid to go back to collect uniform, darned.. XD.. I hate life!! Man it reali sux!! Gtg, au revoir!
Dreamscape is near..
Evelyn
|3:27 PM|